RSS feed

http://sewretro.blogspot.com/2009/12/1940s-blouse-finished.html

Week Three Update

0 comments
I've only skipped one class so far! Yay! For me, that is pretty awesome. We're reading Kant in Critical issues. It's cryptic stuff, but once you get it you know. I had that moment this weekend on Andrew's balcony in Gainesville. I commented to Patch that the light playing off the trees was "beautiful." That made me stop and realize I was making an aesthetic judgement. Cool! So #1 is still on track. 


I made a step towards #2 by going to Gville this weekend. It wasn't major traveling, but it was a baby step.


I need to get on #3 soon.


I have been doing surprisingly well on #4. Yay! I went salsa dancing this weekend, so another yay for fun exercise. 


I'm not quite so diligent at #5 as I aim to be, but I have been in the habit of writing quite a bit. Not every day, but every couple of days. 


#6 I have been shamefully neglecting because of all the other goals I'm working on, but I'll get better. 


#7 is just going to have to wait. 


#8 is the best this week by far! I cleaned about 2/3 of my room. I finally put my bed up on blocks and got an awesome comforter set. I've still got to clean out my craft closet and sewing desk. 


#9 will come when I get the rest of my room done. 


#10 I have been pretty good about, the other goals kinda took care of this. I've been so busy doing all the things I've been wanting to do that I stopped doing what I usually do just to fill my free time. 
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "Week Three Update"

Post a Comment

Followers