Posted by Stacey Bridewell in
Whipping my petulant inner child into shape this semester will be a very interesting experiment. If I suceed I will be a better student, in better shape, more traveled, and wealthier (not bad!). Right now I'm in Kentucky and will be heading back down to the sunshine state tomorrow. I have been fully anticipating a killer New Year's party in the SRQ and I will be pretty pissed if there isn't one.
Awesome phrase of the day:
Whip a shitty: To rotate your vehicle 180 degrees counterclockwise at high speeds in order to go the opposite direction. Also known as making a sharp U-turn.
Shit! You missed the exit! Whip a shitty

1 Response to Anticipation
Your "awesome word of the day" evoked memories of what I used to call my "word salad (aphasia) of the day" back when it was really problematic for me.
Word Salad of the Day: Scufflefuck.
Post a Comment