RSS feed

http://sewretro.blogspot.com/2009/12/1940s-blouse-finished.html

Spring 2010

0 comments
GOALS:

It's a new semester, and I wouldn't be me without unleashing a deluge of goals to accomplish. This is more for my benefit than anyone else's, but I feel that if I publish them I will have more of an obligation to hold to them in those hairy times when my will power takes a hike. SO, here is a list of goals/tasks, that I will attempt to accomplish this spring:

1) All A's (which means going to class.Ick!)
2) Travel (Savannah, NOLA, Ichetucknee, or NYC)
3) Start donating plasma
4) Lose 10 lbs
5) Write every day
6) Read a book a week
7) Ride a mechanical bull/go line dancing
8) Organize/decorate my room
9) More sewing (this goal needs to be more defined)
10) Watch ONLY new Colbert, Sunny, and The Office (no reruns of: Family Guy or Robot Chicken)

That seems like a pretty good start. There will be adendums, updates, and photographic evidence of my accomplishments and failures.

Please, feel free to act as police of Staceyville. Deride me for my failures and lack of progress. I fully admit to my tendency towards laziness. I encourage you to use this as an opportunity to channel your unchecked rage, feed your power hunger, or indulge that bitch-streak that runs through you like the fat in marbelized meat.
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "Spring 2010"

Post a Comment

Followers